The Immigration Law practice at WhitesideLaw is dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses with a wide variety of American immigration issues.
We are experienced in assisting businesses large and small with the complex legal issues surrounding Form I-9 compliance by:
- Conducting internal Form I-9 and other compliance audits of their employees’ Employment Eligibility Verification forms
- Providing training
- Setting up compliance programs
- Advising on E-Verify and electronic I-9 management
- Preparing staff for Fraud Detection National Security investigations
- Creating individualized procedures tailored to the unique needs of our client
We have successfully represented numerous companies after Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) has served them a Notice of Inspection, Notice of Suspect Documents, Notice of Technical or Procedural Failures, and even after they’ve receiving a Notice of Intent to Fine.
We work to clearly explain the implications that immigration law has on employers, employees and all of their families.